Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Vivid Life Website.
When dealing with personal information, Vivid Life strives to meet all the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This e-commerce website may include some or all the following:
- A platform to view, listen and experience digital content for personal development and growth. Content is deemed for personal use only.
- An offer digital course purchase with the content of videos, audio recordings; download PDFs and resources techniques;
Viewers will need a computer/device that is able to view and playback video through software that is applicable to the device.
Registered User Requirements
- For registered users to obtain full access to all features of the Vivid Life website, a user profile with name, e-mail address, phone number to set up. To ensure security and privacy, this information is not displayed for public access or able to be viewed by other registered users of the site.
- Registered users are required to set up a profile which contains true, accurate and current information and users will be obligated to update changes as necessary. If any information is found to be inaccurate, untrue or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account. Users agree to indemnify Vivid Life against any possible action (legal or otherwise) in the event that information has been provided or collected fraudulently or through illegal channels.
- Your personal and billing information will only by accessed the client services team.
- As a registered user, you will be required to use a password to access the course which you are responsible for maintaining to ensure the confidentiality and security of your password and all other account information.
You are fully responsible and liable for all access and use of the website and service that occurs under your user name and password.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have logged out of your registered user profile at the end of the session. As a registered user, you agree to contact the client service team immediately regarding any breach of authorised access to your personal profile account or unlawful use of your password.
You also agree not to disclose your password to any other person to allow them to gain access to the website under your name.
If you are found to be participating in this activity we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account, with no refund of subscription to current month billing date. Vivid Life will not be liable for any loss, damage or defamation that may arise from your failure to comply with this section.
- Vivid Life will not sell or provide your personal contact information to any unauthorised third party or person. This is unacceptable management practice and not in agreement with the philosophy of Vivid Life. If you experience any unsolicited e-mails, please contact the client services team immediately to address the issue.
- Vivid Life does not authorise any collection of data of its registered subscribers’ personal or contact information. We reserve the right to protect the privacy of our users and to ensure the security and safety of data which could be affected, damaged, disabled or impaired in any way. We also reserve the right to protect Vivid Life registered users against interference which affects their enjoyment of using the website.
- All registered users of the Vivid Life website must be over the age of 16 years and users of the site agree to abide by this regulation. It is the responsibility of parents and authorised guardians to monitor website access and Vivid Life will not be held liable for access by persons under 16 years of age.
- Due to the global nature of the internet, you agree and comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations under local, state, federal and country regulations regarding access to the Spiritual Awakening website. You agree and are obligated as a registered user to comply with applicable agreements regarding transmissions of technical data in the country in which you reside. Vivid Life will not be liable for any illegal or immoral conduct of registered users or the failure to comply with this section.
- As a registered user of Vivid Life you agree not to transfer, sell, plagiarise or re-use any content from this site. This also includes the distribution, broadcast, display, copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting or re-selling of any part of the content on this website. If you are found to be in breach of this agreement we are within our rights to take the appropriate action to ensure removal of our content from any other location, digital or otherwise and if necessary will proceed with legal action to ensure the breached content is removed.
Health, Medical and Wellness
This website content includes information and instructions to promote your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. You acknowledge and agree to the following disclaimer which applies to all information supplied in techniques, meditation mp3, information guides, pdf downloads, podcasts.
- You will not listen to meditation or technique mp3s while driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- You will not participate while under the influence of illegal drugs or mind, physical and /or emotional altering medications.
- Meditation mp3s have a binaural beat so to safeguard health and wellness, these products are not suitable for any user who suffers from epilepsy or a deep psychological disorder (not including depression).
- We are not medical professionals and are not in a position to offer advice on diagnosing, examining or treating conditions of any kind which arise during interaction with the website. Please seek professional medical advice if you have any concerns.
- If you experience any adverse effects to your health from working with the content provided, we recommend you discontinue use and seek the appropriate medical attention.
- Vivid Life website content and information is offered as general information purposes only. The meditations, techniques and information are guidelines are designed to accelerate and align your own personal development.
- Our content is designed for purpose of holistic healing and guided vocal files are to promote relaxation, uplift and release for the mind, body, emotions and spiritual growth. Vocals enhanced by immersive and empowering music as alignment to promote wellness and support for new energy, flow and ease to bring inner peace with ourselves in a positive spiritual way.
- The meditations and techniques are holistic hypnotic guided imagery back with relaxing music including positive words and suggestions to be guide towards healing and empowering the listener. Repeated listening is recommended once or twice a day for a period of 2 to 3 week to gain maximum effect and results.
Purchase of the Course Content
Due to the nature of the digital content we do not offer refund on your purchase.
All payment gateway facilities are via PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.
Vivid Life is an Australian based operation and we only comply with terms and conditions as per Australian consumer law. Regrettably, we do not comply with purchasing laws in other countries.
Replacement Policy for Purchased DVD or CD’s
If the product you purchase if faulty in playback, we are very happy to replace the item (restricted to one replacement per item/customer).
Regrettably, we do not offer refunds on shipping or incorrect postage details.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions.
Please confirm your agreement and acceptance of these guidelines by ticking the box. This confirms that you will abide by all regulations and conditions contained herein.
We would like to welcome you to the Vivid Life website.
We hope you enjoy the experience of exploring our pathways of enlightenment which guide you to Flick Your Psychic Switch.
The Vivid Life Client Services Team